Il l'aimait, elle l'a quitté Index du Forum

Il l'aimait, elle l'a quitté
Il l'aimait, elle l'a quitté du jour au lendemain.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HD^Chris Brown Forever

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Il l'aimait, elle l'a quitté Index du Forum -> >> L'Université << -> • Les Toilettes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
walcatha

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD^Chris Brown Forever Répondre en citant

Chris Brown Forever > bit.ly/1ZgxF5B

Chris Brown Forever

10cf746e54
One, two, three, four Hey (eh) forever, hey (eh) foreverIt's you, and me Movin' at the speed of light into eternity (yeah) Tonight, is the night To join me in the middle of ecstasy Feel the melody and the rhythm of the music around you (around you)I'ma take you there, I'ma take you there So don't be scared, I'm right here, baby We can go anywhere, go anywhere But first, it's your chance Take my hand, come with meIt's like I waited my whole life For this one night It's gon' be me you and the dance floor Cause we only got one night Double your pleasure, double you fun And dance forever ever ever Forever ever ever, forever ever ever, forever (forever) Ever ever ever, forever ever ever, forever ever ever Forever on the dance floorFeels like we're on another level Feels like our loves intertwine We can be two rebels Breakin' the rules Me and you, you and I All you gotta do is watch me Look what I can do with my feet, baby Feel the beat inside I'm drivin', you could take the front seat (front seat) Just need you to trust me (trust me) Girl girl girl, it's like nowIt's like I waited my whole life For this one night It's gon' be me you and the dance floor Cause we only got one night Double your pleasure, double you fun And dance forever ever ever Forever ever ever, forever ever ever, forever (forever) Ever ever ever, forever ever ever, forever ever ever Forever on the dance floorIt's a long way down We so high off the ground Sendin' for an angel to bring me your heart Girl where did you come from? Got me so undone Gazin' in your eyes got me sayin' What a beautiful lady No if's and's or maybes I'm releasin' my heart And its feelin' amazing There's no one else that matters You love me and I wont let you fall girl Let you fall girl Yeah, I wont let you fall Let you fall, let you fall, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahIt's like I waited my whole life For this one night It's gon' be me you and the dance floor Cause we only got one night Double your pleasure, double you fun And dance forever ever ever Forever ever ever, forever ever ever, forever (forever) Ever ever ever, forever ever ever, forever ever ever Forever on the dance floorOh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yeah Forever ever ever ever, forever ever, oh Songwriters LAMAR EDWARDS, CHRISTOPHER BROWN, ROB ALLEN, JAMAL JONES, BRIAN SEALS, ANDRE MERRITT Published by Lyrics Peermusic Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group . "Forever" was met with critical and commercial success. iTunes. Iii Mathers, Brian Kennedy Seals, Mike Seminari, Paul Stanley, Robert Douglas Graves Copyright: My Diet Starts Tomorrow Inc., Logansong Music, Shroom Shady Music, Bridge Building Music, Songs Of Universal Inc., Stanley World Ltd., Hori Prod. "Forever" is a song by American recording artist Chris Brown from Exclusive: Forever Edition, a repackaged edition of his second studio album Exclusive. ^ "Forever Single". Retrieved August 14, 2010. Retrieved 19 February 2012. Mahasz.

The video premiered on TRL on April 30, 2008 and on BET's 106 & Park on May 5, 2008. Apple Inc. CHRIS BROWN Forever lyrics. It has sold over 3,830,000 copies as of April 2014.[33]. The song also reached number 12 on European Hot 100 Singles, becoming his third highest-charting single there. ^ Ratliff, Ben. and Brian Kennedy Recording: Jason Scweitzer at Village Studios, Los Angeles, CA and Doug Fenske for Real Records, LLC at Westlake Audio, Los Angeles, CA Mixing: Phil Tan for Riotproof Productions at Soapbox Studios, Atlanta, GA Assistant: Josh Houghkir Mastered by: Chris Athens at Sterling Sound, New York, New York .

american horror story s02e1esd oem en us feb 2015pretty little liars 1080pthe beatles 1967 is_safe:1wax tailor tales of the forgotten melodiesmaxwell urban hang suitezuzana z mayasombras de greymarina diamonds electra heartcomplete american horror story season 3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Il l'aimait, elle l'a quitté Index du Forum -> >> L'Université << -> • Les Toilettes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation